Here is a quick story the Springfield Business Journal ran on their upcoming awards banquet. Our marketing director, Rod Jetton was picked as the top local sales and marketing executive. The SBJ story is below.
|The SBJ's Top Local Marketing Executive Rodney Jetton|
The 12 fastest-growing Ozarks companies for 2012 have been determined, and three individuals will be honored via a trio of new awards.
The Dynamic Dozen companies, in alphabetical order, are:
- Burrito Concepts LLC, area franchisee for Qdoba Mexican Grill;
- Citizens Memorial Healthcare;
- Covington Holdings Inc., dba Ashley Furniture Home Store;
- ECS, formerly Electronic Check Services;
- Intuitive Web Solutions LLC;
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc.;
- S&H Farm Supply;
- Springfield First Community Bank;
- Penmac Staffing Services Inc.;
- Red Monkey Foods; and
- SRC Automotive, a division of SRC Holdings.
- Top Local Executive – Steven Brady, CEO and chairman of the board, Anderson Engineering Inc.;
- Top Local Financial Executive – Mike Finch, associate general manager and chief financial officer, City Utilities; and
- Top Local Sales and Marketing Executive – Rodney Jetton, marketing director, Schultz and Summers Engineering.
Dianna Parker, a business faculty member at Ozarks Technical Community College, verified the numbers in the Dynamic Dozen applications.
Parker also served on a panel of independent judges that chose the honored executives. Other judges were Nancy Bass, vice president of human resources, Students in Free Enterprise Worldwide; Jerry Chin, computer information systems department head, Missouri State University; Dori Grinder, executive director, Ozark Chamber of Commerce; and Kelley Still, executive director of Drury University’s Edward Jones Center for Entrepreneurship.
Rankings for the Dynamic Dozen companies will be announced and the individuals will be honored at a March 1 reception and awards ceremony at Doubletree Hotel, 2431 N. Glenstone Ave. Tickets are $30 apiece and are available at SBJ.net/D12.